Forum Upgrade

Have a comment or suggestion? Let's hear it...
krisw
Site Admin

Forum Upgrade

Post by krisw »

You may want noticed that the forum looks a bit different. There's a good reason for that. We've recently upgraded to the latest version of PHPBB. Please let me know if you experience any issues. Thanks!
Ben Belton

Re: Forum Upgrade

Post by Ben Belton »

It's the best ever! :D
B Considine

Post by B Considine »

I'm not sure, but I have a tagline about killing snails that I don't remember having prior to this change. Because I have no ethical qualms about killing snails.

Like the color scheme, BTW.

Blaise
Tim_Koles

Post by Tim_Koles »

No issues here other than spitting my water out when the forum loaded. What the.....
krisw
Site Admin

Post by krisw »

Blaise, I promise I did not add your tagline, lol! Tim, you can consider that a service. Too much monotony with COVID-19 crisis, got change things up however we can!
Tim_Koles

Post by Tim_Koles »

:lol:
B Considine

Post by B Considine »

krisw wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:14 am Blaise, I promise I did not add your tagline, lol! Tim, you can consider that a service. Too much monotony with COVID-19 crisis, got change things up however we can!
Kris, I'm sure you didn't. Just mentioning it in case the upgrade somehow assigned items to other members.

I'll delete the tagline and see what happens.

Blaise

P.S. Agree 100% about monotony. Seven weeks of working from home got old real fast. I miss my daily drive to APG.
Linus_Cello

Post by Linus_Cello »

I miss daycare. My spouse isn’t sexually harassing me and kids driving me nuts. Can I claim a hostile work environment?
halak

Post by halak »

I only have half your problems, Linus. Those kids...
Viktor
Becca
GWAPA Member

Post by Becca »

Linus_Cello wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:25 pm I miss daycare. My spouse isn’t sexually harassing me and kids driving me nuts. Can I claim a hostile work environment?
OMG, yes. Just be glad you're not trying to get an ASD 7 y/o to sit still in front of a chromebook and PAY ATTENTION while you're working. Things are much the same here, except that my spouse won't stop sexually harassing me and I'm too busy to file a report with HR.

On a side note, I totally remember Blaise's "It's not murder if you're killing snails" tag line from the previous version.

Sponsors