Dosing pumps

Why buy when you can DIY?
Chris

Post by Chris »

Jeff -

I'd like one and wasn't on the PM roster. Anyone think how they're going to mount the unit. Are we going to need IV poles as well? :shock:

PM me back with your adress and the total cost, pump, lines, etc, and I can mail you a check.

Chris
ricoishere

Post by ricoishere »

Man, I hate I had to pull out at last moment! These pumps go for 2K brand new with a projected life span of 10+ years, using daily.
Rome wasn't built in a day

I can grow any algae!

:roll:
Chris

Auto Doser

Post by Chris »

Jeff120 wrote:Everyone that said they wanted one should have received a pm, if you didnt get one let me know.
Jeff -

I'd like one and wasn't on the PM roster. Anyone think how they're going to mount the unit. Are we going to need IV poles as well?

PM me back with your adress and the total cost, pump, lines, etc, and I can mail you a check.

Chris
ricoishere

Post by ricoishere »

Jeff,
I contacted a friend, they don't have the specific tubing designed for that machine (brand security of course), which is really not that important, since they're not being used to infuse meds (right? :shock: ). If I get diameter/size, I might be able to get 6 sets or so. I should know by 1:00 pm or so. These would be a freebie. For the clubs' use, they should last 6 months or so.
Rome wasn't built in a day

I can grow any algae!

:roll:
Jeff120
Site Admin

Post by Jeff120 »

Thanks Rico, I placed an order yesterday for the tubing for everyone. Its not easy to find, then finding it in stock. Some suppliers didnt even want to sell it to me! It is specific, there is a special connector to attach it to the machine. Im hoping the tubing last more the 6 months. If you find another source that would be great!
Jeff U.

Sponsors