Large pond plants

Discuss specific plants, general plant care, help setting up a plant tank, rare plants, and general help
Tim_Koles

Large pond plants

Post by Tim_Koles »

Hi all,

My customer that I got my elephant ears and umbrella palms from passed away a few months ago and his daughters are now cleaning out the house. I have available, free!, two large umbrella palms and 2 or 4 large elephant ears. These are two great and adaptable plants that would look great in your yard or house. They make great houseplants and overwinter quite nicely in the house in a large pot that holds water. Let me know if you are interested and we can coordinate getting them to you.

Tim
Linus_Cello

Re: Large pond plants

Post by Linus_Cello »

I'll take an umbrella palm if no one wants it. If you're coming to the August meeting, you can bring it over.
Cristy Keister

Post by Cristy Keister »

I'd like elephant ears. Can I pick it up tomorrow?
FishEggs

Post by FishEggs »

I'd like one of the umbrella palms and if the elephant ear is different than the one I have I could take one of them too.
Where would pickup be?
Tim_Koles

Post by Tim_Koles »

I don't have them yet but I see if I can grab them and bring them home this weekend. Linus - I plan on being there so Ill hold one to yours till then unless otherwise notified. I'll save one of the elephant ears for you Cristy, and let you know when I have it.

Matt the second palm is yours. The elephant ears at one point were supposed to be different but now look all the same so it's most likely the one you got.

Tim

Sponsors