USA equivalent to Aqua Telford UK?

Have a comment or suggestion? Let's hear it...
Linus_Cello

USA equivalent to Aqua Telford UK?

Post by Linus_Cello »

Is there any USA equivalent of Aqua (Telford UK), that includes outdoor pond exhibitors?
www.aquatelford.co.uk
(https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... lford+2019)

From what I can tell, Aquashella appears to be more targeted to aquarium hobbyists: www.aquashella.com (how was this Jen? A response from you was the only reference to it)

Last winter I went to MANTS and there were only a handful of pond related vendors:
http://www.mants.com/
(If you have free time, and like garden plants, it's fun to check out. Bring lots of cash for good deals on plants vendors don't want to bring back. I got a free drone- thought it was some kind of garden light...)
DonkeyFish

Re: USA equivalent to Aqua Telford UK?

Post by DonkeyFish »

Aquashella was like nothing else I've been to. It was VERY targeted towards hobbyists, and really highlighted/showcased YouTubers/influencers--as in they were treated like rockstars. There were tons of vendors, but it was saltwater AND freshwater...plus art. Which was, well, *interesting*. Their attendance numbers are very impressive.

Aquatic Experience is more of a B2B tradeshow that the public can attend. Since moving to NJ the attendance has been a fraction of what it was, but still a decent show. It's still the only show that has an official live aquascaping event (if that matters to anyone but me :) lol)

Superzoo is another WPA event, in Vegas, not aquatic specific, and more B2B. Must be a business (or representing a business) to attend.

Global Pet is the big tradeshow in FL, but you have to be a member or business to enter (Strictly B2B).

There's Reef-A-Palooza and MACNA, but those are marine shows.

I'm not aware (but that's not saying much) of any pond specific shows... but wouldn't be surprised for a second if there was one (or more).
It is not murder if you're killing snails.
Tim_Koles

Re: USA equivalent to Aqua Telford UK?

Post by Tim_Koles »

Check out the International Water Lily Society. They have a meeting every year around the world. Next year in Naples Florida. Not sure if they have a trade show/vendor period or not. Not aware of anything else active.

Sponsors