Member Gallery - Add Your Photos!

Have a comment or suggestion? Let's hear it...
krisw
Site Admin

Member Gallery - Add Your Photos!

Post by krisw »

I've added a new gallery with the website. The nice thing about this gallery is that it is integrated with the forum, so that any user that is a GWAPA member in the forum, can upload and maintain their own album(s) of pictures. You can access the gallery through the "Gallery" link above. Non-members will be able to view the gallery through the "gallery" link on the website.

Let try and keep the gallery fairly clean. Please create one album on the top level. After that, you can create as many nested-albums as you want under that.

Now, I know all of you folks have some great cameras. Share your pics with us!

-Kris
Last edited by krisw on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

If we link to our photos on another website will it show up or will it be locked because it is members only?

Keep up the great work Kris. We all really appreciate the effort you're putting into all this.
krisw
Site Admin

Post by krisw »

Hi Aaron,

Go ahead and add an album. Once you do that, if you select "Add Photos" from dropdown, there is an option to specify a URL for the photo you want to show. (It does use popups, so if you click something from the dropdown and nothing happens, check your popup-blocker)

Perhaps I didn't clarify the permissions. Only members can add photos to the gallery. Anyone (including non-members/non-forum users) can view the albums, unless you specifically adjust your album's permissions to allow something different than that.

Does this answer your question?

-Kris

PS: I didn't mention this before. But any/all of your feedback is appreciated for this.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Yes, that answers my question. That is what I figured you meant.

Sponsors