May Meeting

News & upcoming events
Tim_Koles

May Meeting

Post by Tim_Koles »

Doing some divisions this weekend and I can bring things to the meeting if people want. I have some black elephant ears, some full size umbrella palms, water lilies, and perhaps some red leafed, orange flowered cannas. These are large plants so I will only bring them if there is a response and people tell me what they want me to bring. I know I have pink and yellow lilies but I may have some named cultivars and white ones as well if they are ready to divide. I have some others in the works as well, and some other stuff, that might be ready by the June meeting at my house. Let me know if you are interested and I'll work up pricing when I see what I have for sure and the size of the division. These can also be provided bare root or planted and fertilized for an additional amount. Volume purchasing of the water lilies will be rewarded :lol:
Sheila

Re: May Meeting

Post by Sheila »

How do you over winter the cannas? Plant as a marginal? Wondering if one would do ok in a bog...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Tim_Koles

Post by Tim_Koles »

Mine are in a solid pot that holds water. I cut down the foliage after it dies down after a frost and then pour out what excess water I can so I can lift the pot. It then goes down into the basement for the winter. Some very low light from a couple windows but it stays cool, high forties/low fifties.
halak

Post by halak »

PM sent.
Viktor

Sponsors