Meetings

News & upcoming events
fishheads1999

Post by fishheads1999 »

I haven't been able to go to even one of your meetings to meet you all. How can I find out about the meetings in enough advance to set up babysitters for my children?

Thanks a lot. Would love to August's meeting to help out . . have other plans - Great Idea & good luck.
Fishheads, Reston
Cristy Keister

Post by Cristy Keister »

Meetings are every 4th Saturday of the month at 1:00. They tend to run 2-3 hours. Next month is in Virginia - Fairfax area, I think. Directions should be posted on the website, but it's a bit out of date now.
krisw
Site Admin

Post by krisw »

Yeah... I usually post them to the website, but I held off this time, since there seemed to be a concern about how many people would show up. For the future, if the host can email/PM me with driving directions and topic information a few weeks before their meeting, I will post it up to the public website.

All this said, the forums always have the most current information. I suggest that you click the "Watch this forum for new posts" on the "News and Events" forums so that you will be emailed whenever someone posts. This will keep you up-to-date on the latest happenings.

-Kris<edited><editID>krisw</editID><editDate>38226.5297569444</editDate></edited>
fishheads1999

Post by fishheads1999 »

Thanks!!!! I guess I should have figured it out. I know how it is with any group trying to keep on top of things.

Have Sept date in my planner now.
Fishheads, Reston

Sponsors