Selling Plants at BFD...

News & upcoming events
halak

Re: Selling Plants at BFD...

Post by halak »

We are following the CCA rules. Do not forget that GWAPA sponsored the event with $50, and that's why we are getting a marketplace table which can be manned by two individuals. If we wanted to be stingy and unsupportive, we could have just paid for a table and saved $20 (I think a table cost $30). But that's not us.
Viktor
scientist0724

Post by scientist0724 »

I can make it to help set up. I should be there no later than 8:30 and will spend most of my morning and early afternoon there. Thankfully there is no game, but a scrimmage Saturday morning, so my hubby can take over the boys for me that day.

Arlene
There are no happy endings.
Endings are the saddest part.
So just give me a happy middle
And a very happy start.
-Shel Silverstein
Becca
GWAPA Member

Post by Becca »

halak wrote:We are following the CCA rules. Do not forget that GWAPA sponsored the event with $50, and that's why we are getting a marketplace table which can be manned by two individuals. If we wanted to be stingy and unsupportive, we could have just paid for a table and save $20 (I think a table cost $30). But that's not us.
Viktor, this is specifically because I've been contacted by vendors asking if GWAPA members need to be paid registrants to participate in group buys. The answer is yes. This isn't just the case of a second table helper asking, we've had multiple questions of this sort. We're grateful for GWAPA's sponsorship and I was hoping to clarify the guidelines surrounding group buy participation.
halak

Post by halak »

Thanks, Arlene. I will let Christine know.
Viktor
halak

Post by halak »

As a reminder, if you are bringing things to sell at the GWAPA table, make sure you label the bags with the contents, the price, and your name.
Viktor

Sponsors