Site Admin

Anyone been here?

Post by Ghazanfar Ghori »

-
Ghazanfar Ghori

Cristy Keister

Re: Anyone been here?

Post by Cristy Keister »

No, but I pass by it sometimes and think I should look in.
Becca
GWAPA Member

Post by Becca »

Same as Cristy. I keep meaning to go there.
krisw
Site Admin

Post by krisw »

I've been to it near House of Tropicals. They have a lot of rock, most of it pavers or field stone. I don't recall there being a huge boulder selection, but I haven't been there in several years. Looks like it's worth stopping again to see if we find something for another classic sledgehammer party. :-)
turfboss

Post by turfboss »

I have been there a lot - they have lots of rock of all sizes - including boulders - obviously it depends on what you are looking for - there are lots of less expensive places because these guys are pretty expensive in the bigger picture - depending on where you live most of the landscape places have stone and they are a lot cheaper.

Irwin stone on Gude Drive (just off Rt 28) has all sizes and types of stone and will let you go in with a 5 gal bucket and pick out what you want - also Tri State Stone (Carderrock - on 7 Locks Road just south of River Road in VA will also let you buy in small lots. There is a great landscaping place on the raod between Dumphhries and Manasses that has most anything you need in the way of stone and rock as well.

I buy from all these places when I have jobs in the area -

George

Sponsors