James River Aquarium Society All Day Auction NEWS

Have a comment or suggestion? Let's hear it...
plant57va

James River Aquarium Society All Day Auction NEWS

Post by plant57va »

October is a busy month, but we don't want to let you all forget our event that is coming up towards the end of the month.
JRAS, will be holding their 2nd Annual ALL-DAY AUCTION, Saturday October 29, 2016 in Richmond Va.
the time for the auction is 9-4, with registrations at 8:00 am.

This year we have some new sponsors and we are delighted to have Daves Rare Fish as one of our newer donors. We are getting a shipment of plants from FAN again this year and Carib Sea is sending us some of their new product line for planting aquariums.
Imperial Tropicals will be sending us up a load of quality fish again, and we have a few new dry goods vendors supplying us with donations to help make our auction a huge success.

We had PVAS,CCA,RAS, and I think even a couple GWAPA members participate in our auction last year, and we have folks coming up from the Raleigh society again as well.
I know the BIG FISH DEAL, and Aquatic Gardeners Symposium brought up many of our members to support your event.

Please consider bringing down some of your quality plants, fish and supplies for this auction. We are running it through
MYGROUPAUCTIONS, which is pretty familiar to most of you.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me and I will help out.

A full list of general rules, Seller and Bidder rules are available on our website: http://www.jras.org

Thank you for your consideration and I sure hope we can count on many Gwapa members to help support our event.

I am especially reaching out to Gwapa Members to help support our auction through donations of plants or plant products... I am personally working on developing a core of hobbyists down here in the richmond area dedicated to planted tanks....

Kind Regards

David Sombach
Auction Chair
Attachments
flyer 9 20 16_std.jpg
flyer 9 20 16_std.jpg (65.34 KiB) Viewed 2559 times
sukrol

Re: James River Aquarium Society All Day Auction NEWS

Post by sukrol »

If anybody wants to send stuff down, lets talk, I might go...
Gabriel
plant57va

Post by plant57va »

PLEASE PLEASE
talk to Gabriel!!!
halak

Post by halak »

Gabriel and I are going. So, if someone wants to carpool, let us know. Also, if someone wants to send stuff for this auction, talk to us. Non-living items can be dropped off at this month's GWAPA meeting.
Viktor
krisw
Site Admin

Post by krisw »

halak wrote:Non-living items can be dropped off at this month's GWAPA meeting.
I'll be sure to bring some dead fish for you, Viktor! :mrgreen:
halak

Post by halak »

:D No DOA insurance then.
Viktor

Sponsors