August Meeting

News & upcoming events
krisw
Site Admin

Post by krisw »

Yep... It's a Loc. B adult. :-p Did you want any of the offspring?

Kevin, how many babies would you like? A six-pack?
mab
GWAPA Member

Post by mab »

JMLenke wrote:
mab wrote:Anyone willing to carpool from Reston/Herndon area?

I'd like some rainbows too for my rainbow tank!

Anyone need H. formosas? My wild caught guys we brought back from the Florida trip are multiplying and filling the 30 breeder.
What rainbows are you looking for?
I may be breaking down my 55 or at the least lightening the load up heavily and have a few larger rainbows currently
Looking for M. trifaciata and M. boesemanii.
Ghazanfar Ghori
Site Admin

Post by Ghazanfar Ghori »

Dont want any of your offspring - I want my JCs to make babies!
Jamie G

Post by Jamie G »

Cant make this one. I will be there in spirit.
"if music be the food of love; play on"
www.goodmusicproductions.com
Spine

Post by Spine »

krisw wrote:
Kevin, how many babies would you like? A six-pack?
Yes please,

Thank you,
Kevin
krisw
Site Admin

Post by krisw »

ok. if anyone else wants any Jewels, please let me know, and I'll bring them to the meeting.
ingg

Post by ingg »

I'm going to be redoing my 33 FBH, and need to find a new home for two of the residents - a young mated pair of Anomolochromis Thomasi. They've spawned 3-4 times, but nerites keep getting the eggs.

Peaceful with tank mates, they even let endler fry live and grow up, but they are reportedly crustacean hunters, and large enough to make mince meat out of cherries - a little smaller than bolivians. I'd like to put cherries in when I redo the tank, so these fishies need a new home. :)

Would anyone have interest in them, or should I pop the pair in the auction or whatever? Don't want to bring them and not have them wanted, yknow?
Dave
halak

Post by halak »

-more free fish-

I have one female Epiplatys annulatus for free if someone wants her. Also, I am giving away a male Aphyosemion striatum. If somebody is interested, I will take one or both to the meeting.

On a side note, when I got back two weeks ago after being away for nearly 2 months I noticed that in my cherry shrimp only tank there were no young ones only adults. Tonight I realized why. I found a fish in my "shrimp only" tank that is over a inch in lenght and looks a little like a female Beckford's pencilfish. I have never had that kind of fish. I probably got the egg with some plant,and the fry grew up eating baby shrimp.
Viktor
Spine

Post by Spine »

Dave,
I'll take them I'm tired of waiting for my juv. to grow out!!! Let me know how much you want.
Kevin
ingg

Post by ingg »

Just give them a good home, Kevin, all yours. Maybe I'll come calling looking for fishies when the 180 gets set up this fall. :)
Dave

Sponsors